With summer in full swing, retailers are scrambling to sell their inventory –which means that you can build a fabulous backyard empire at a fraction of the cost. To make the job easier, we have surfed the web far and wide to find sale items that are as hot as the temperatures!
1. Placemats, please: Refresh your outdoor dining set with these bright, Horizon Orange placemats from Crate& Barrel. Boasting shades of fuchsia, tangerine, and yellow they are right on trend with this season’s cheerful colour palate and add a touch of sophistication with their woven matchstick pattern.
2. Cool touch: Keep your drinks and party cool with Crate& Barrel’s Barcelos Tub-Serving Bowl. Crafted from acrylic, it’s dishwasher safe and shock resistant –a clear winner! To enjoy, just add ice, beverages, and your favourite friends into the mix.
3. Feisty flames: Tall, tapered terracotta lamps from CB2 will add a subtle glow to your summer terrace, and can be used well into the fall for a touch of warmth.
4. We may have hit the latter half of summer, but the mercury keeps climbing. Stay shaded form the scorching sun underneath this Market Umbrella from D.O.T. We’re crazy for its citrusy colour –and with a price like that, who wouldn’t be
5. Bench warmer: CB2′s Chelsea Bench incorporates a sleek and stylish design with simple, and organic materials which means that it can be easily used in any space –contemporary or classic. Whether you tuck it under a rectangular table for extra seating, or let it stand on its own, it promises to make a statement.
6. Nice and neat: Sure, pillows, throws and cushions are a great way to accessorize outdoor furniture. But things can get a little messy. To keep things organized when guests take over and extra seating space is needed, tuck items away in the Belize Wicker Deck Box from InsideOut. It’s also great companion for rainy days, making sure that your prized possessions stay dry.
To find these and other great bargains, go on a shopping adventure of your own. Happy hunting!